Reflexology in Egham and Staines
Welcome to my Reflexology website!
I am Andrea Tate, a professional reflexologist based in Staines, Surrey. My home therapy room is tranquil, relaxing and peaceful and it is within easy reach from Egham, Englefield Green, Thorpe, Virginia Water, Chertsey, Laleham and Ashford.
Relax and rebalance your mind-body with Reflexology - a natural way to better health
In our busy, face paced lives we face new challenges on a daily basis. As pressure builds we find ourselves under stress. In this stressful state we often lose our ability to easily unwind and just to listen to our body. Reflexology is a natural, non-invasive healthcare therapy that can support your mind-body to rebalance and reset itself. This stress buster is an ideal therapy to form part of a regular health maintenance program.
Get £5 OFF from a foot reflexology session.
Offer ends on 5th October 2020.
How can I help
Reflexology may very well be able to help you if you are experiencing symptoms that are related to stress including but not limited to: hormonal imbalances, aches and pains, fatigue, sleep problems, digestive issues, tension etc. Or you may simply would like to just detox and look after your own well-being. For an appointment please click on the "Book Now" button below. My private Reflexology clinic is based in Staines, central location, with easy parking and access.
You are very welcome to check out these Self Help Cards on my "Resources" page:
You can also find the following information on my "Resources" page:
General Advice on a Healthy Diet
Book reviews, the latest being: Anatomy of an Illness by Norman Cousins
An uplifting book about the healing potentials of the mind and the body. I recommend it to everyone!
Self-Help Hand Reflexology Videos
Not all headaches hurt the same - including my top tips for preventing headaches.
As a Reflexologist I strive to support my clients in any way I can. I update my "Resources" page periodically with health related news, book reviews, self help techniques etc.
During my professional career of 12 years I have treated clients presenting with a wide variety of conditions. At the moment my attention is turned mostly to working with patients who are living with cancer. In order to best support them I have attended:
- a specialised 4-day-long Oncology Reflexology course with the Middlesex School of Complementary Medicine,
- Dr. Carol Samuel's workshop for "Pain in Cancer Survivors" and most recently
- Reflexology Lymph Drainage with Sally Kay.
I find that reflexology gently brings on a deep state of relaxation that is so welcome for patients living with life changing conditions. This deep state of relaxation allows the body to do the necessary repair work and elimination on physical level and give a chance to the mind to switch off and ease anxiety, tension and stress. In turn quality of sleep improves, some side effects of treatment and symptoms of the condition, such as constipation, hot flushes, peripheral neuropathy and lymphoedema lessen.
I also have experience of working with the elderly who greatly appreciate the soothing and discomfort relieving beneficial effects of Reflexology.
I invite you to watch this short video about "What is Reflexology?"
Why choose me?
- a qualified professional reflexologist with over 10 years' of experience,
- fully insured,
- a proud member of the Association of Reflexologists (hence the letters MAR after my name) and as such committed to the AOR’s professional code of practice. To visit the AOR's website please click here. You can find me in the "Find a Reflexologist" search option by looking for Reflexologist in Staines,
- dedicated to keeping to continuous professional development,
- based in Staines, my home therapy room's location is central just off The Causeway in Staines near Sainsbury's (handy if you need to do grocery shopping, you can kill two birds with one stone), it is easily found and has dedicated parking space on our driveway.
Health and Medical Insurance
My training and my AOR membership allows the reflexology treatments to be reclaimed by Private Health insurance and medical cash back schemes such as BUPA, Paycare, Medicash, Sovereign, Healthshield Cash Plan.
Please do check the policy details of your individual cover .
Treatment packages, Taster session and Gift vouchers available
For more details please click here
Andrea Tate, MAR, professional AOR Reflexologist, wellbeing promoter covering the areas of: Staines, Egham, Ashford, Virginia Water, Thorpe, Chertsey.
Reflexologists do not claim to diagnose, cure nor prescribe.
Back to the top of this page